Ice Age Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free role-playing forum for all fans of the Ice Age movies.

2 posters

Waga Bara (That name sounds terrible)

Captain Grasshopper
    Captain Grasshopper
    Deputy Herd Leader
    Deputy Herd Leader

Male Virgo Snake

Waga Bara (That name sounds terrible) Empty Waga Bara (That name sounds terrible)

Post by Captain Grasshopper Tue May 07, 2013 5:31 am

Image coming soon

Name:
    Waga Bara (Goes by Bara)

Species:
    Dire Wolf

Personality:
    Very conservative, doesn't really like communicating with others, aside from his younger brother: Waga Chigo. He doesn't hold much interest in most things, and when he does he doesn't show that interest.

Story:
    Bara was born to abusive parents who believed that the best way of learning was to experience things for yourself. They didn't protect him from any dangers or show any interest in his wellbeing in general. Because of this Bara soon found himself living on his own, having to look after Chigo himself even though they were both just cubs. In this way the pair found themselves a part of the group described in the profile for Ritoru. They gladly joined, grateful for a chance to find what was advertised to them as a real family. When Ritoru became part of the group the pair befriended him and looked out for him, and were shocked and saddened when he was branded a traitor and forced to flee. Now it is the job of Bara and several of the other dire wolves to find and kill Ritoru.

Other:
    After a lifetime protecting him he is fiercely protective of his brother.

RP Sample:
    Bara growled loudly as the other dire wolf approached him, making it clear that he wasn't interested in whatever the other male had to say, and the younger quickly retreated.
    "Do you think he knows something?" Chigo asked him, nodding to the one that had been about to speak. "He and Ritoru were quite close, weren't they?"
    "Don't." Bara responded, his deep voice firm as he sat up from the position he had been lying in. "Leave that topic be, Chigo. I've had enough grief because of it."
    Chigo tilted his head at his older brother, his amber eyes searching his face before he stepped down from the rock he had been sat on, lying down beside the older dire wolf so he could nuzzle him warmly, lying down by his side to go to sleep. Bara watched over him for a few minutes, looking around to ensure there was no one nearby that might be harmful to them, before he finally lay down to do the same.

I do have Kodi's permission to use Chigo, she would bug me if I didn't. In a word, Bara is an ... enigma. It's impossible to tell what he's thinking without years of practice. Years that Chigo has. Wink
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Waga Bara (That name sounds terrible) Empty Re: Waga Bara (That name sounds terrible)

Post by Panda Bear Tue May 07, 2013 5:33 am

我が バラ wrote:
    In this way the pair found themselves a part of the group described in the profile for Ritoru.

Lol, that's laziness if ever I saw it, sweetheart Very Happy
    Captain Grasshopper
    Captain Grasshopper
    Deputy Herd Leader
    Deputy Herd Leader

Male Virgo Snake

Waga Bara (That name sounds terrible) Empty Re: Waga Bara (That name sounds terrible)

Post by Captain Grasshopper Tue May 07, 2013 5:36 am

Heh, well maybe if you could be bothered to come up with a name for that group I wouldn't have to write that, Panda. Razz You're sure I'm the one being lazy? I didn't see the point of writing about them when you already had. It was that or just plain quote you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:30 am