Ice Age Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free role-playing forum for all fans of the Ice Age movies.

Ritoru Saru

Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Ritoru Saru Empty Ritoru Saru

Post by Panda Bear Tue May 07, 2013 4:53 am

Image coming soon

Name:
    Ritoru Saru (Usually just Ritoru)

Species:
    Sabre-tooth tiger

Teen

Personality:
    Eager to experience new things, wary of things and people that have hurt him in the past - he doesn't forget it easily. He's willing to admit when he's made a mistake and will try to right it best he can, though he sometimes makes things worse.

Story:
    He's the son of Diego and Shira, but has been estranged from his parents for several years after running away when they reacted badly to the news of his sexuality. He had hoped that the idea of his being gay would just be a passing phase so that he could return home, but realised that this wasn't going to be the case when he fell in love with another male. In trying to learn more about his new love interest he found a group of runaways, mainly dire wolves, led by another male sabre-tooth who wanted to 'give a family to those who felt they needed one'. Feeling that it was his best option, and wanting to be closer to the dire wolf he had fallen in love with, Ritoru joined the group. Soon however he realised that the idea of a family was merely a cover up to disguise a much more sinister plan. He was branded a traitor when he confronted the other tiger about it and fled.He is now a traveller, heading in the direction of home while trying to avoid the group, who wish for his death as a traitor.

Other:
    Finds it hard to create emotional attachments to other animals.
    Is still in love with the dire wolf.
    Has a soft spot for Peaches, his 'cousin' after growing up with her.
    Still has some contact with Shira even though he's completely cut off from Diego.

RP Sample:
    Ritoru heard his stomach growl loudly as he crouched in the undergrowth, and winced, wishing there was some way he could mute the sound. He could still feel his heart pounding in his chest at the sight of the dire wolf. The very same one he had fallen in love with. The canine was sniffing at the ground, at the faded trails left of his scent, and Ritoru wished things could be different. He wished things could've gone so that he could go to the wolf as his lover. That they could be together. But he knew that to go to the other would be suicide. He watched as the other raised his head to look around with bright, intelligent amber eyes, ears twitching searchingly, before he turned and stalked away.
    "Find the Bluebird, and it shall give you freedom." He muttered before letting out a sigh. "But not until my time."

Ritoru's storyline is one that Mitsukai, Kodi and myself are currently working up a comic for. As such I can't tell you any more than I did here, even though this all takes place before the start of the comic, because it would mean major spoilers.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:35 pm