Ice Age Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free role-playing forum for all fans of the Ice Age movies.

3 posters

The Greatest Character of All Time: BART

Loaded Diaper
    Loaded Diaper
    Newborn
    Newborn

The Greatest Character of All Time: BART Empty The Greatest Character of All Time: BART

Post by Loaded Diaper Tue May 07, 2013 6:26 am

Can someone draw me a picture please?

Name:
    Bart

Species:
    Armadillo

Personality:
    Likes making pranks on people

Story:
    His dad got eaten by a dinosaur and his mum ate a stone because she thought it was fish, and got a disease. His grandma and uncle and cousin and aunt all took him in and looked after him, and then they abandoned him.

Other:
    His least favourite is his uncle, grandma, aunt, cousin and grandad.

RP Sample:
    RP school please?
    Kodi
    Kodi
    Loner
    Loner

Female Scorpio Rat

The Greatest Character of All Time: BART Empty Re: The Greatest Character of All Time: BART

Post by Kodi Tue May 07, 2013 6:33 am

Well it's a yes to the RP school request, you'll have to ask Pan about the drawing, but I'm not sure about the profile. Can I have a second opinion please? I'm not sure if you've got enough there...
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

The Greatest Character of All Time: BART Empty Re: The Greatest Character of All Time: BART

Post by Panda Bear Tue May 07, 2013 6:43 am

Yeah, you're right. I'll get you a spot in the RP school as soon as I've finished setting it up, give me the details of any drawings you want done, and I'd say you need more under the personality and story sections. Some pointers: for personality try going into how they interact with other people, you only need a couple of lines for that bit. It's more what you've written there than the amount.
    For his story, you need at least a paragraph. I would recommend maybe describing how he survived after his parents died (I'm only assuming that the mother died, but you haven't actually said), maybe explain why his family abandoned him. You just need to go into a bit more detail. Smile If you're struggling, try looking at the character profiles that have already been approved, that should help you out a bit.
    The rest is fine, but you can't be approved until you've sorted that out and completed your RP sample. I see Kodi's approved your canon claims, you can RP with Sid and Buck until you're done here. Let me or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions and we'll help you out. Smile

Last edited by リトル 猿 on Tue May 07, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kodi
    Kodi
    Loner
    Loner

Female Scorpio Rat

Post by Kodi Tue May 07, 2013 6:44 am

^ Thanks Pan
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Panda Bear Tue May 07, 2013 6:45 am

No problem. Let me know if you need anything else Wink
    Loaded Diaper
    Loaded Diaper
    Newborn
    Newborn

Post by Loaded Diaper Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 am

Thanks for the pointers, I will work on it now. Smile It's nice that you take the time to give those pointers rather than just telling me to add to it.
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Panda Bear Wed May 08, 2013 3:41 am

Aaww, you're welcome Smile If you need any help with it let me know and I'll go over it to your RP lessons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content